Thursday 13 January 2011

APAD FTP 2011-01-13

January is a slow month for APAD. When I browse through my old photos, I find very little from January.... hmm, not sure why. It's the beginning of the year, full of new promises, shouldn't I be busy capturing images of every new encounter and experience? Ah well, if there's nothing from the past, I'll create one from the present. As with life experiences. If you haven't had the chance to do something before, and you want to try it, then do something to make it happen. Although I wasn't too adventurous with this one tonight... instead of going outdoors like I planned to, I just started playing with some LED lights and the Mariskooli I got from M&M for Christmas. Such a beautiful bowl. XS with kit lens, cropped and resized.

No comments:

Post a Comment