Monday 26 July 2010

Which part should I pick?

Or the better question is... which one will I be able play without embarrassing myself too much? ::Gulp::

(received sheet music for TASO's fall repertoire today. some nice challenging pieces!)

Cool timpani score... but the snare drum part is even more amazing!


Btw, TASO (taso.fi) is currently looking for a flautist/piccoloist. If you're interested or know someone who might be, please let me know! Application deadline is my birthday :)

"Tarvitsemme orkesteriin piccolonsoittotaitoisen III-HUILISTIN. Jos ystävistänne/tuttavistanne tai muista sellainen löytyy,kehottakaapa täyttämään soittajahakemus kotisivuillamme mahdollisimman pian,kuitenkin 20.8 2010 mennessä. Koesoitot järjestetään elokuun lopussa ,tarkempi päivä selviää kun tiedämme hakemusten määrästä enemmän!"

No comments:

Post a Comment