Tuesday 9 November 2010

Dark November - revisited

Well, ok, yet another post about the weather. But at least this time with some pics :) We've had quite a bit of snow over the past couple of days (mostly in the evenings/overnight), at least more than I remember for the month of November. Plus still seeing a bit of sun in the morning, so the initial one-third of November hasn't been too dark yet. Although this can quickly change...

Anyway, enough words. Onto the pics. First one from two nights ago:

Car on life support

Next one from yesterday on my way to work - I even needed sunglasses!

Sunny and -3C. Pretty blanket of fresh snow. If only every winter's day is like this!

Lastly, here's one from my way home just now from the city center. The snow was coming down pretty hard, and sideways, thus hitting my face giving me a free facial. My footprints on fresh snow:

No comments:

Post a Comment