Monday 10 January 2011

APAD FTP 2011-01-10

Today's apad is dedicated to my dear friend Gloria after reading her comment on my inaugural apad post. You too can and should start apad posts! You don't have to have pictures from all over the world, there is beauty in everything around us. Capture them, share them.

Well, this isn't exactly beautiful, but rather a messy den in my old house in Dallas. I was playing with a wide/fisheye lens that Roger gave me for Christmas 2006 (pic taken Jan 10, 2007). As you can see it's not super high quality or anything, but a really good lens would probably be 10x more expensive. I like the effects with the lens set (comes with a good macro lens too), and honestly should take it out and use it more. I think the only trip I really used it on was in St. Petersburg. It's a bit heavy and bulky to lug around, in addition to my Pana FZ20 (this pic, St. Petersburg). Now I could try it with my Canon 1000D and see if I get better pics, but maybe not of my messy apartment this time. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment